• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Labels!

Protests Planned for the 4th Anniversary of Iraq Disaster

Posted by libhom Thursday, February 01, 2007

United for Peace and Justice has a listing of protests planned for the fourth anniversary of the Bush regime's terrible war in Iraq.

Look for Events in Your Area

2 comments

  1. fc Says:
  2. Thanks for the info on this... I will carry a write up on my NeoAlertz page.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my main page...

    Regards
    - fc (fatcat politics)

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Nancy Pelosi Lied, People Died.
    "I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

    Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
    Addressing the US Senate
    October 10, 2002
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/
    cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=all&page=H7777&dbname=2002_record

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory