• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Time to Stop Watching the Today Show

Posted by libhom Monday, August 31, 2009

The spawn of Shrub, Jenna Hager, has joined the Today Show. No, I'm not making this up. I didn't watch that corporate media product often because I have severe limits on the amounts of perkiness I can cope with in the morning.

Now, I can't watch it at all.

An unqualified person gets a high profile job because she is the daughter of a man who illegally occupied the White House for eight years due to two stolen elections. When I read about this on Monkey Muck, I almost gagged.

During, the Bush regime, one of the funniest jokes was:

WWJD: What Would Jenna Drink

I guess the Today Show was never meant to be taken even slightly seriously, but this is sinking to an incredible low.

 

3 comments

  1. I quit watching corporate media morning news years ago, so this won't be too hard for me. Thanks for the link by the way.

     
  2. Christopher Says:
  3. Time to stop watching the Today show?

    Hahahahahaha! Dude, you used to watch it? For reals? I thought the only people who watch are stay-at-home mothers, the unemployed and the retired?

     
  4. Anonymous Says:
  5. Yep, rolled my eyes at this one, too. I used to be a Today devotee but lost the faith not that long ago. They have some of the most inane and exploitative "reporting" around, I'm now convinced. I'd rather watch TMZ--at least they're honest about what they're doing.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory