• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Sarah Palin was laughing and being totally obsequeous while Mt. Limbaugh did this. She isn't just stupid. She's evil.

3 comments

  1. Sadly, not surprising. What an awful, awful person she is.

     
  2. Ahab Says:
  3. I'm not surprised either.

     
  4. "She isn't just stupid. She's evil." ~GLH

    Well, it's like I've always said:

    Conservatives only come in two flavors, Evil and Stupid.

    One's lying and the other's buying.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory