• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Maddow Exposes Efforts of the Far Right to Financially Exploit 911

Posted by libhom Wednesday, September 15, 2010

(Hat Tip: Queer Isn't It)

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



There are lots of corrupt people on the far right who have utter contempt of the loss of life on 911. Their lack of patriotism, integrity, and human decency knows no bounds.

 

3 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Like Rudy...a noun, a verb and 9/11. Assholes.

     
  3. that stepford wife of newt.... ugh

    i really thought you couldnt get more insane than Palin -- i was wrong. Newt has here beat hands down.

     
  4. GDAEman Says:
  5. I see I'm not the only one to immediately think "Rudy Giuliani" when I saw this.

    Glad to see Newt is stepping in it... he had moderated his tone for so long there that I was afraid people would start taking him seriously.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory