• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Labels!

Pictures That Say a Lot About the War in Lebanon

Posted by libhom Thursday, August 03, 2006

A posting on Liberal Serving references New York Times photos that are amazingly disturbing. I'm still trying to figure out why these photos make such a powerful statement on the destruction of Lebanon by Isreal's out-of-control war machine.

Maybe I have become desensitized by typical war coverage. I would like to believe that is not the case.

2 comments

  1. libhom Says:
  2. You are mixing up photos. The photos I was refering to have nothing to do with the ones in the blog you reference.

     
  3. libhom Says:
  4. If the devastating attacks on Lebanese civilian targets don't bother you, then you need to try to identify with Arabs as human beings.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory