• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Whenever I see Log Cabin Republicans at a queer pride event, I simultaneously cringe and note the irony. It is no secret that the GOP is literally a heterosexist, white supremacist, misogynistic, AIDSphobic, and Christian supremacist hate group. I also never forget to note their faces. I don't want to accidentally date or socialize with any of those bigots.

If you are tempted to claim that I am bigoted or intolerant because I don't want any voluntary social interactions with people who are bigoted and intolerant, you really need to take a basic course in logic. If you would seriously and sincerely dispute the fact that the Republican Party is a heterosexist, white supremacist, misogynistic, AIDSphobic, and Christian supremacist hate group, you are so severely detached from reality that I would recommend that you check yourself into an inpatient psychiatric care facility. I'm not joking.

Thanks to From the Left, I have found out that John McCain's Senate Chief of Staff Mark Buse has been outed and given a Roy Cohn Award by Mike Rogers at Blog Active. I have no way of verifying whether the outing is correct, but I know one thing for sure.

The queer community should boycott dating, sex, or any other social interaction with that homophobe.

Buse has gone beyond merely being part of a homophobic hate group, the GOP. He is the Chief of Staff for a vicious and fanatical homophobe, John McCain. It goes way beyond heterosexist comments "Keating Five" McCain makes. His overall record is sickeningly bigoted against queers.

There literally is no possible way to work as McCain's chief of staff without deliberately promoting discrimination and violence against queers. Regardless of his sexual orientation and gender identity, Mark Buse shares in personal responsibility for every heterosexist hate crime. He also shares responsibility for every case where someone is fired from a job or thrown out of a home because they are queer. It is equally important and valid to point out that there is no possible way to be McCain's chief of staff without deliberately promoting discrimination against women and people of color, regardless again of sexual orientation or gender identity.

There is no reason why people who endanger and attack the queer community should be able to expect companionship or participation in that very same community. Some pictures of Buse are available here, here, and here. That way you can avoid any kind of social interaction with him. I just don't have the stomach to put his hateful and bigoted mug on my blog.

Update
Three people have made comments regarding this post that are racist, heterosexist, Christian supremacist, misogynistic, and AIDSphobic in nature. Those comments have been deleted. The comment guideline from the comment form follows:

heterosexist, racist, misogynistic or otherwise bigoted comments are subject to deletion

 

11 comments

  1. I could not agree with you more...ps...can you tell me how to delete a profile on manhunt?

     
  2. Anonymous Says:
  3. Brother, I feel your passion,respect your views. I personally can't play Solomon. I hope BUSH INC,goes the way of eight track tapes.

     
  4. Joey Says:
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
  6. Christopher Says:
  7. It's amazing, huh?

    These dumbfuckers who attach their fortunes to the most homophobic Republican douchebags in the hopes they will ride the wave all the way to Washington DC and higher paying job that lets them be one of the Beltway swells.

     
  8. Chandira Says:
  9. I never understand why is it that gay people go along with people who put forth such strong anti-gay messages.. I can't understand right-wing gays at all.. (I can't understand right wing anybodies, really!)
    Actually, I think I can just a little, but it's not good, it's not healthy.
    It's sad that such people have been taught to hate themselves that deeply that they don't care about things they should care about. That's really selling out.

    And you have every right not to want to date such guys! Jesus. I wouldn't!!!

     
  10. well said.

     
  11. JayV Says:
  12. To be honest, I'd never heard of the guy. But I do remember the
    self righteous Log Cabin members when I lived in Texas. I've never understood how anyone who is queer could vote (or date) a Republican!

     
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. I cannot, in good conscience, dispute a single thing you say. Right on, brother.

     
  15. Pomoprophet Says:
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
  17. cb Says:
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Totally agree, buddy. I just don't understand how any sane gay person could work or vote for Senator Magoo.

    It's like a black person supporting a candidate who's in the KKK. Or a Jew supporting a Nazi.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory