• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Blog Against Theocracy: Save the Dates April 10-12, 2009

Posted by libhom Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blue Gal has put up a notice asking for logos for the next Blog Against Theocracy. I thought it would good to put up a Save the Date notice here. I ask that you do the same if you have a blog.

photo of Osama bin Warren with a red X spray painted on it
Photo (before spray paint effect was added): jurvetson

No, this isn't an entry. But, it was fun throwing it together.

 

1 Responses to Blog Against Theocracy: Save the Dates April 10-12, 2009

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Are you kidding? This is every day for me!

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory