• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Why I Personally Resent Meg Whitman

Posted by libhom Monday, February 09, 2009

Former Dictator of a corporate Evil Empire Meg Whitman may be running for California Governor. Yuck!

From the San Jose Mercury 2/9/09.

Former eBay chief Meg Whitman on Monday edged toward an almost certain run for California governor in 2010, setting up a likely clash for the Republican nomination between two wealthy Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.

In case you've ever wondered why I link to EBay Sucks, it's because I had a really rotten experience with Meg Whitman's company. (She was in charge at the time.)

This seller was running a scam. I refused to go along with it. I reported the scam to EBay. I dutifully gave the seller negative feedback, sticking to EBay's guidelines about being factual. The scam artist retaliated by libeling me. I tried to get EBay to remove the libelous content. They refused.

They said that they ran an investigation, but wouldn't tell me the outcome out of alleged privacy concerns for the seller. So, I checked the seller's auctions, and the seller continued to run the same scam.

I tried eight or nine times before EBay was willing to cancel my account.

I hate EBay! I hate Meg Whitman! I hope she suffers a humiliating defeat and that her former company goes bankrupt!

There. I feel better now.

Christopher at From the Left is discussing the politics of it all, including Whitman's heterosexism.

 

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Not to mention her services as an outlet for slave-labor products, tainted with the requisite levels of lead and melamine.

    Keep her.

     
  3. DB Says:
  4. Plus she supported Prop H8. She is in the camp of hate, and even if I agreed with her ideas on the economy (which I doubt and have no clue what they are) this alone is unforgivable.

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Meg's trying to buy California.

    Watch the new Meg Whitman spoof ad and pass it on...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EDbGHLOyw

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory