• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Now that there is new credit card legislation, the banksters are finding new ways to steal. It is enhancing the level of anger at "credit card companies" who are actually banks.

One site that has chronicled bankster misconduct in this area for some time is www.newcreditrules.com. That blog's approach is less hostile than some.

A relatively new word that I just discovered is plasectomy. It is defined in the Urban Dictionary as follows:

The process of cutting up or otherwise destroying credit cards as part of a plan to become debt-free, most commonly through financial adviser Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" plan.


Here are some of the more entertaining ones from YouTube.







The weird thing is that a Faux News personality was leading the populist anger against the "credit card companies." Liberals need to get much better attuned to perfectly legitimate populist anger and direct it at the banksters who are responsible for the problem.

At least one lefty is getting a clue about this. Here's a fun Ted Rall animation on the subject.

2 comments

  1. two crows Says:
  2. we should have wised up years ago.
    I can't believe how many of my friends still use one credit card to pay another. most of them consistently made more money than I ever did-- but live paycheck-to-paycheck. I don't get it.

    I carried cc debt once -- to pay for new carpet. and found out what a slippery slope it was. that one debt led to another, then another and before I new it, I had several hundred dollars more than just the carpet to pay for. never again.

    I cut up all but one cc back in the 80's and haven't ever been sorry. living within our means is cheaper, by far. no interest.

     
  3. libhom Says:
  4. two crows: I don't carry any credit card debt either. In fairness to people who do, many have pointed out that living standards for the middle class have been eroded by the Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush policies and debt is often being used just to keep up.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory