• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

The WWE Under Linda McMahon

Posted by libhom Friday, August 13, 2010

I love how many sanctimonious Republicans are supporting Linda McMahon even though what she put on TV goes against supposed Republican "family values."









Republicans really are the worst kind of hypocrites. They insist on one set of rules for themselves and and completely different one for everyone else.

 

0 comments

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory