• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Don't Let Corrupt Corporations Buy Kucinich's House Seat

Posted by libhom Friday, January 25, 2008

Corporate interests are very unhappy about Dennis Kucinich's efforts to end the war and fight corruption in Washington. They are retaliating by funding corrupt Phonycrats in a primary challenge in Kucinich's district in Ohio.

It is important that people who oppose the war, want genuine universal healthcare, impeachment, and an end to the rampant corruption in both major parties support Kucinich and make this attack on American values fail.

From a Kucinich campaign email:

I want to thank you for your support of our efforts to end the war, to create a not-for-profit healthcare system and take America in a new direction, so that we can have a government we can truly call our own. In connection with that, as you know, I'm running for re-election to the United States Congress and I need your help to make sure that I stay in Congress.

Right now I'm under attack by corporate interests, most of them from the city of Cleveland, who have an agenda that has nothing to do with the people of my community, nor with most people in this country. And so what I'm asking you to do is to help me stay in Congress, so that I can continue to represent the people of my community, the state of Ohio and the United States of America.

Donate to Kucinich's Campaign Now!

 

1 Responses to Don't Let Corrupt Corporations Buy Kucinich's House Seat

  1. I am mostly sending my money to Obamaa but I will donate some to his re-election campaign as well.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory