• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Elderly Sexpot from Linda McMahon's WWE

Posted by libhom Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mae Young was one of the most entertaining and adorable WWE characters during Linda McMahon's reign as CEO. I loved her and still do.



Linda McMahon's snarkworthy Senate campaign continues to roll along, eating up millions of her WWE dollars. I wonder how GOP primary voters will react if they find out just exactly what has been the WWE product under McMahon's leadership. McMahon shouldn't have resigned as WWE CEO to try to buy a Senate seat. I just don't think it is going to work.

 

4 comments

  1. The McMahons were creating jobs GLH.

    And thank you for posting the censored version.

     
  2. Laura Says:
  3. Funny, my husband and I were just talking the other night about how the WWE has "cleaned up" their product lately.

    I guess we know why eh? :P

    Mae Young is a hoot.

    (Hugs)
    Laura

     
  4. Unknown Says:
  5. Mmmmm, gerontophilalicious!

    Surely the fake nature of WWE makes her ideal for the fake democracy she wishes to be part of- Oh noes the Heels want to stop healthcare, everyone cheer for the Faces...and the same corporations pay them both and you could have color commentators on CSPAN!
    'Now that war supplemental is going to hurt in the morning Bob!'

     
  6. Christopher Says:
  7. It's a whole other world!

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory