• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Hot Guy Argues Against the R-Word

Posted by libhom Monday, February 15, 2010

Hat Tip: Queer, Isn't It?

1 Responses to Hot Guy Argues Against the R-Word

  1. Laura Says:
  2. A family down the street from us has a son with Down Syndrome.
    The mother was telling me one day that he was outside doing something and her daughter (his sister) said, "Mum! Make Josh stop doing that! He looks retarded!" To which the Mother replied "Well, he is!"

    Now, I am for sure not into name calling but, I laughed. The Mom laughed.

    I always feel like I'm walking on eggshells nowadays. Am I saying something wrong? Have I offended someone?
    I've been called names myself and I know that words DO hurt.
    I suppose context has a lot to do with it as well.


    ((Hugs))
    Laura

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory