• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Tasini Has a Lot to Say

Posted by libhom Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jonathan Tasini is running a primary challenge against Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a far right Republican pretending to be a Democrat here in New York. He has a lot to say. Every time you promote his videos, as is the case with Dennis Kucinich's videos, you are promoting important ideas and values.



Learn More About the Tasini Campaign!

 

3 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. The video won't work for me but i"ll look him up on youtube and see what he has to say on another video.

    Thanks

     
  3. TomCat Says:
  4. Hi Libhom

    I'm rushing through to let you know that I have moved Politics Plus to http://www.politicsplus.org/blog

    I have you in the blogroll there. Would you update me in yours?

     
  5. I love that guy. He's a real Democrat!

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory