These are some of the Koch Industries subsidiaries you may decide not to do business with. (Source: Wikipedia viewed 2/3/11)
Among Koch Industries’ better known subsidiaries across various industries are:
- Georgia-Pacific paper and pulp company, maker of Brawny paper towels, Angel Soft toilet paper, Mardi Gras napkins and towels and Quilted Northern toilet paper.
- Invista, a polymer and fibers company that makes Stainmaster carpet, and Lycra fiber, among other products.
- Koch Pipeline Company LP, that owns and operates 4,000 miles of pipeline used to transport oil, natural gas liquids and chemicals.
- Flint Hill Resources LP, that operates oil refineries in six states.
- Koch Fertilizer, LLC, owns or has interests in fertilizer plants the United States, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, and Italy, among others. In October 2010, a plant in Venezuela was nationalized by the government.
You also might be interested in a protest a few days ago against the Koch's secretive meeting with other rich rightists in posh Rancho Mirage, CA.