• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

The Right's Offensive Drooling Over Ronald Reagan

Posted by libhom Sunday, February 06, 2011

I keep reading and hearing about the right's latest round of obsessive drooling over one of the most evil figures in US History, Ronald Reagan.

When I think of Ronald Reagan, I think of all the people who died because of his AIDS policies. Some of those people were people I knew.

Reagan should have been prosecuted for mass murder and genocide. He deserved to die in a prison hospital for his crimes in universal condemnation. Praising Ronald Reagan is the moral equivalent of tattooing a swastika to one's forehead. There's just no excuse for it.

 

5 comments

  1. Lew Scannon Says:
  2. As Reagan said during his testimony at the Iran-Contra trial of one of his underling perpetraitors: "It's like I wasn't president at all!".
    If only we were that lucky, Ronnie, if only we were that lucky.

     
  3. Christopher Says:
  4. Saint Reagan was a sickening piece of shit. A truly despicable man who cared little for this country or his family.

    I still want Witchcraft Nancy to repay the U.S. Treasury the monies she robbed from us to pay for the services of her psychic, the late Joan Quigley.

     
  5. Dave Dubya Says:
  6. I was going to say something about Reagan, but, "I can't recall" what it was...

     
  7. Ahab Says:
  8. I do wonder if those lionizing Reagan today have researched his policies during his presidency.

     
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. His legacy lived on as his trickle down garbage included spawning the Bushes as presidents. Thanks for the 3 crippling recessions, you miserable **&^%!'rds

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory