• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

GOShame Person Admits He Doesn't Like LGBT People

Posted by libhom Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know you are shocked, just shocked that a queer Republican doesn't like queers.



Hat Tip: Back to Stonewall

GOShame is one pathetic group of people.

 

2 comments

  1. Robyn Says:
  2. I was waiting for you to comment on this. I find it hilarious because I'm more butch than him.

     
  3. He's complaining about gay guys acting like stereotypes? While talking like Terry from Reno911? And I think "self-loathing gay man" is a stereotype too, isn't it?

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory