• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

I wonder if the corporate media will censor this.



 

3 comments

  1. Christopher Says:
  2. It appears the so-called cable news channels are still invested in the protection of the Idiot Palin and the Tea Party.

    CNN's Carol Costello to a guest who pointed his finger at Palin: "We don't know that yet. It's too early to lay blame."

    MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: "Blaming either side is unproductive."

    FIXED Noise's Sean Hannity will have the Idiot Palin on next week as a guest.

    Of course, the ancient, dithering Barbara Walters said, "I feel sorry for Sarah Palin. She's being blamed for the death of a nine year old."

    Seriously, you can't fictionalize this stuff.

     
  3. I gave up tv in February 2004. Best thing I ever did. Cable tv subscriptions have gone down for the last two quarters (first and second times ever), etc. Long and short, cable news doesn't reach as many people as one might think. Best way to marginalize them is to starve the beast. And why not? I do watch some tv when I visit my brother's place and I am always suprised how there are so many channels available but so little worth watching.

     
  4. Dave Dubya Says:
  5. The fruits of Republican fascism and Republican-gutted public and community mental health will only increase as we descend into Reich Wing totalitarianism. And liberals will be blamed for everything, as usual.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory