• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Lady Bunny Has Her Way With Sarah Palin

Posted by libhom Saturday, January 22, 2011

Swiped mercilessly from From the Left:



Lady Bunny is doing some of the best satire in the country.

 

4 comments

  1. Writer Says:
  2. This is amazing! :)

     
  3. Christopher Says:
  4. Lady Bunny is a hot mess!

    When she moves her head from side to side with that huge assed wig, I laugh my head off.

    Also, there's a fresh Republican sex scandal involving Mama Grifter's hubby Todd, and a massage therapist convicted of running a prostitution bidness out of her office.

    Family values on display again!

     
  5. Ahab Says:
  6. The actress playing Sarah Palin bears a remarkable resemblance to the actual Palin. Good pick!

     
  7. How have I not seen Lady Bunny before now?!? That's the best Palin thing I've seen since she crawled out from under her rock.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory