• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Unintentional Humor from Heterosexist Fundamentalist

Posted by libhom Friday, January 21, 2011

Hat Tip: Jesus Fetus Fajita Fishsticks



For the first few seconds of this, I thought it was an SNL parody. I do have one question. Does homophobia make people stupid or does stupidity make people homophobic?

 

2 comments

  1. Mauigirl Says:
  2. I think it's the latter.

     
  3. I'd say it's the latter, but what do I know? It might be a vicious cycle

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory