• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

Orrin Hatch Threatens MoveOn.org

Posted by libhom Thursday, October 15, 2009

I lost interest in MoveOn.org a while back because they wimped out on stopping the Iraq War and on single payer healthcare. But, even a center left organization like MoveOn.org is the target of a fringe, Mormon extremist like Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah.



Hatch is as nutty as he is corrupt. The GOP is becoming more of an asylum than a political party.

 

2 comments

  1. ///"I've been in the Senate for 33 years..."///

    And *that* right there is the problem.

     
  2. C Woods Says:
  3. I loved your comment: "The GOP is becoming more of an asylum than a political party." Amen....er, no, I mean, right on, er no, not "right" ---well, you know what I mean.

     

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory