• I am a homo. That is a good thing. I am a liberal. That is a good thing.
    Everyone is godless. I belong to the minority that has figured this out.

Partial Listing of Bush Regime Policies Obama Has Continued Or Expanded

Get the Facts on Obama's Wealthcare Plan for the HMOs and Health Insurers

About Me, Me, Me!

I am the epitome of evil to the Religious Right....OK, so is at least 60% of the U.S. population.

Followers!

"Google Bombs"

Blog Archive!

Labels!

As I return from my fabulous weekend trip, I have been thinking about how thankful I am to the troops, fallen, and veterans who have resisted these crazy wars. These troops, fallen, and vets have been horribly underappreciated for what they have done for our country.

0 comments

Search!



Facebook Fan Box!


More Links!





blogarama - the blog directory